Managing Stress and Building Resilience Thursday,
Aug 2 7-8:30
Donated and Presented to Help Our Community Heal by
Rita Schiano, Founder, Live A Flourishing Life ™
- Identifying various types of stressors
- Techniques to recognize when the body is under stress
- Exploring, uncovering, and discovering stress triggers
- Identifying the characteristics and factors that make for resilient people
- Techniques for adopting and developing resilient skills and attitudes
- Learning from the past: identify the skills and attitudes participants have utilized during a time of difficulty
- Progressive relaxation and mindful breathing technique
About Rita Schiano
Rita Schiano is the founder of Live A Flourishing Life™. As a former corporate vice-president and small business owner, Rita's knowledge and insights draw from both sides of the aisle. She is an adjunct professor at Bay Path College, teaching Philosophy, Leadership, and Stress Management courses.
Rita is the author of several books and articles, including Live A Flourishing Life, a stress management and resilience-building process workbook; the critically-acclaimed, semi-autobiographical novel Painting The Invisible Man, and Sweet Bitter Love. Rita is a regular contributor to The Huffington Post and AOL Healthy Living.
About Live A Flourishing Life™
Our mission is to help people develop and tap into the skills and attitudes necessary for them to overcome personal and professional barriers, build resilience, and live a better life. We help people and businesses flourish. Live A Flourishing Life™ mentoring is customized specifically to your most important goals, interests, challenges, and needs. The goal is to offer insight and assistance that will guide you towards actionable, positive changes that will affect all areas of your life.